Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chapter 5: Waiting

I woke up around 12:00 p.m because me and Darry were up all night looking for Ponyboy and it turns out that little Johnny had run off too. Once I got out of bed Darry gave me the paper and on the first page it said "18 year old boy killed by 14 year old Ponyboy Curtis and 16 year old Johnny Cade. I couldn't believe this, Pony wouldn't do that and he probably have run far after that. That after noon me and Darry went and talked to all of the gang but no one said anything, when we got back to the house the cops were there and they asked us questions but we didn't know nothin. The next day I went over to Buck's house and Dally was there so we started to talk thats when I saw Ponyboy's shirt, I asked Dally and he said that he gave them 50 bucks and a fully loaded gun plus they were going to Jay Moutain. I convinced Dally to go find them and give them a note I wrote, in the note I pored my heart out in the letter trying to tell them that they should stay the he** away from here and should stay at Jay moutain. Dally left and it felt like forever, I stared to think of all the good times me and Pony have had and if I will ever see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment