
Darry and I went and sat with Ponyboy so we could find out about Johnny and Dally, reporters and police men started to fill up the hospital and it felt like we were a bunch of golf balls all packed together. They all yelled at us and it was horrible, from Why did you kill the boy and how did the fire start, I was getting board so I took a reporter's hat and a camera and "interviewd" docters and nurses (I even tried to take an officer's gun but it didn't work.). After about an hour or so I got really board of talking to the nurses so I gave back the stuff and sat down, the next thing I knew was that I was fast asleep because I didn't sleep at all during the week. Darry woke me up so we could go home, so I got up and slowly dragged my acing legs to the car, we got home and I was so glad that I wouldn't have to sleep alone. I got up and had a shower so I could get ready for work, but I didn't want to go to work I wanted to stay home and hang out with Ponyboy because I missed him so much. When I got to the living room Steve and Two-Bit were talking to Pony while he was making breakfast and Darry was telling me to hurry up so we could get to work, Pony suddenly asked me something that I didn't want to here. He asked me if I was going to take Sandy to the party tonight but I told him that I wasn't because she left to live with her grandparents in Florida, I asked her why and she told me that it was ether marry me or move and I am to young. I almost had to be dragged to the car because I wanted to be with Ponyboy so much but I did have to go to work so that we could eat so I got in the car and left with Darry. At work I was thinking of what Pony was doing and was hoping that he wasn't doing anything bad.
There are a few spelling mistakes, but the writing is very good *awesome hand shake thing*
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU BUT HAND SHAKE THING OF COOLNESS
ReplyDelete