Friday, October 2, 2009

Chapter 6: Burn Baby Burn


Darry should be there by now and hopefully he has given Ponyboy the note I wrote, its been forever and nothing all that has happend around here is the cops asking us lots of questions. I decied to tell Darry about the note and where they are, he freaked out when I told and he quickly was pasing around the room yelling and cursing. After about two hours the phone rang and when Darry answerd it he looked like he was going to cry, he told me that there was a old abandoned church on Jay Moutain that had catched on fire and the boys had saved some kids but got hert and they were going to the hospitle. Darry quickly grabed me and threw me into the car and started to drive super quikly, when we got to the hospital Ponyboy came running at us the second we got in the door and hugged us both. When I looked at Darry he was starting to cry and he never crys, I asked him where Johnny and Dally were but he just said that they haven't come out yet and that we will have to wait. Pony took us to the waiting room and we sat down and waited.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job Mack, I felt like i was really in the book and could see this happening!

    ReplyDelete