Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chapter 8: Work


When I got to work everything was a blank I just wanted to talk to Ponyboy and see Johnny, I tried to think of good things like Sandy but when I would think of her all I could see was her telling me that she has to move to Florida or get married to me and that means she might be pregnant. Come on I would have married her even if she wasn't pregnant, I love her and will never love anyone else and every night I think of Sandy and me as the only people in the world. When my first customer came I messed up everything, I gave him the wrong gas and I spilt water all over him when he got out of the car to pay me so he drove away and made my boss yell at me and make me clean the toilets. At lunch I didn't eat anything after seeing the toilets, they were the grossest things ever and someone left a big present for me that made the toilet clog, it took me two hours to fix it. Then my boss made me fix the cash register so now my stomach because the money drawer popping out and hitting me, finally I got to do my real job and when I was out there I saw a fight going on and thought of the fight tonight and what was going to happen to me. I really hope that I won't get hurt too bad and I hope that everything is far, Ponyboy shouldn't be in it he is in to much trouble already. Today was my pay day so I was exited but then I got it, it was like looking at a deep dark pit of despair or just looking at big fat zeros. I was so mad that I kicked a thing of coka over braking all the glass, Darry finaly came and we went home to him yelling at me about my day.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job. but a few run on sentancees. keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like i said before, good job. miss-spelled words, but everyone does that.

    ReplyDelete